Tomar Electronics introduces the Model 2000XL family of Hazardous Location Div. 2 LED Lights engineered to perform in the harshest environments. Constructed of 30% glass-filled thermoset polyester, it is particulary well suited for installations in corrosive, wet NEMA 4X harsh environments, and hazardous locations. The high strength FRP material is resistant to the corrosive effects of most chemicals, hydrocarbons and solvents.
Typical applications include manufacturing plants, chemical and petrochemical processing facilities, sewage treatment plants, offshore and dockside installations, agricultural, commercial, industrial, mining and marine facilities.
Totally non-metallic, these warning lights are fully potted in urethane material with no exposure to high voltage possible. NEMA 4X rated in any mounting configuration – base up, down or side positions. Unique mounts allow for Pendant, Flange or Wall mount installations. Buy just the mounting style you need or install directly onto approved panel surface. Optional dome guard is also available.
|2024XLF||Flashing LED Body Only||12-80 VDC|
|2124XLF||Flashing LED Body Only||120-240 VAC|
|2024XLS||Steady Burn LED Body Only||12-80 VDC|
|2124XLS||Steady Burn LED Body Only||120-240 VAC|
|Available Mounts & Guard Options|
|NVGM||Compact Dome Guard|
- Class I, div. 2 groups A, B, C & D
- Class 1, Zone 2, groups IIC,IIB, IIA
- Class II Div. 2 groups F & G, Class III
- CSA Enclosure Type 4X, IP66
- NEMA 4X, Marine Rated
- 5 year warranty
- Sealed construction
- 5 Lens Colors: Amber, Blue, Green, Red & White.
- Temperature Range: -40C to +85C Code: T6
- Conduit Hubs: all 3/4 NPT
- 200 mA @ 24 VDC Flashing / 400 mA Steady Burn
- 040 mA @ 120 VAC Flashing / 085 mA Steady Burn
- 020 mA @ 240 VAC Flashing / 045 mA Steady Burn
SPECIFICATIONSto the following standards
- UL 1598 Standard for luminaires
- UL 1598A Marine luminaires
- UL 844 Standard for lighting fixtures for hazardous locations
- UL 1638 Standard for visual signalling applications
- CSA C22.2 no. 137-M1981 electric luminaires for use in hazardous locations
- Enclosed and gasketed, NEMA 3, 4X, IP66