11″H X 6″W X 36″L
POWER STROBE® CRANE STATUS LIGHTS
The Heavy duty POWER STROBE® makes possible an overhead crane status light suitable for the day-to-day applications of steel mills. The principle of operation is simple and cost effective. The two or three light system needs only one power supply to operate the single strobe head selected. The four light system has two power supplies to operate the blue (magnet) light at the same time as one of the other strobe heads.
If you use short life fragile incandescent status lights – switch to long life vibration resistant POWER STROBE® status lights. The built-in features of the POWER STROBE® anticipates the applications of overhead cranes.
- 1,000,000 Peak Candle Power Flash @ 90 FPM
- Heat resistant glass lenses mounted on a NEMA3R box
- 10,000 hour lamp life
- Reverse polarity protection – Transient line voltage protection
3200-2-X/X 120 VAC two light POWER STROBE® status light
3200-3-X/X/X 120 VAC three light POWER STROBE® status light
3200-4-X/X/X/X 120 VAC four light POWER STROBE® status light
3000-2-X/X 250 VDC two light POWER STROBE® status light
3000-3-X/X/X 250 VDC three light POWER STROBE® status light
3000-4-X/X/X/X 250 VDC four light POWER STROBE® status light
140030 Glass Lens Guard
10″H X 4″W X 12″L
The versatile MICRO STROBE makes possible a general purpose strobe status
signal that can be switched individually or simultaneously in any combination from two to five lights. Each MICRO STROBE has its own power supply.
GENERAL PURPOSE STROBE STATUS SIGNAL
- 120 VAC @ 0.04 A, 12 thru 80 VDC @ 0.4 A, 12 VDC
- 250,000 Peak Candlepower @ 60 to 80 FPM
- Impact resistant Lexan lenses in amber, blue, clear, red or green
- Leakage current by-pass option (/TRIAC) for 120 VAC units
- Potted power supply option suggested for 120 VAC models for wet locations.
- All models of Microstrobes are potted.
|120 VAC MODELS||12 – 80 VDC MODELS|
|/TRIAC Leakage Current By-Pass|
Note: Specify lens colors in place of “X” in the sequence to be mounted on the NEMA3R box from left to right. (for both the General Purpose Status Signal and the Power Strobe Crane Status light).