Tomar Electronics introduces the Model 4000X family of Hazardous Location Div. 2 Strobe Lights engineered to perform in the harshest environments. Constructed of 30% glass-filled thermoset polyester, it is particulary well suited for installations in corrosive, wet NEMA 4X harsh environments, and hazardous locations. The high strength FRP material is resistant to the corrosive effects of most chemicals, hydrocarbons and solvents.
Typical applications include manufacturing plants, chemical and petrochemical processing facilities, sewage treatment plants, offshore and dockside installations, agricultural, commercial, industrial, mining and marine facilities.
Totally non-metallic, these warning lights are fully potted in urethane material with no exposure to high voltage possible. NEMA 4X rated in any mounting configuration – base up, down or side positions.
|4024X||Xenon Strobe Body Only||12-80 VDC|
|4120X||Xenon Strobe Body Only||120 VAC|
|4240X||Xenon Strobe Body Only||240 VAC|
Available Mounts & Guard Options
- Class I, div. 2 groups A, B, C & D
- Class 1, Zone 2, groups IIC, IIB, IIA
- Class II Div. 2 groups F & G, Class III
- CSA Enclosure Type 4X, IP66
- NEMA 4X, Marine Rated
- 10 year warranty on Power Supply
- 10,000 hour strobe tube
- Sealed construction
- 6 Lens Colors: Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Purple & Red.
- 5001 Xenon Strobe Tube, 80 Flashes per Minute
- Temperature Range: -40C to +85C, Temp Code: T12
- Voltage/Amps: 400mA @ 12 VDC, 200mA @ 24 VDC, 040mA @ 120 VAC, 020mA @ 240 VAC
to the following standards
- UL 1598 Standard for luminaires
- UL 1598A Marine luminaires
- UL 844 Standard for lighting fixtures for hazardous locations
- UL 1638 Standard for visual signalling applications
- CSA C22.2 no. 137-M1981 electric luminaires for use in hazardous locations
- Enclosed and gasketed, NEMA 3, 4X, IP66