Tomar Electronics introduces the Model 2000XL family of Hazardous Location Div. 2 LED Lights engineered to perform in the harshest environments. Constructed of 30% glass-filled thermoset polyester, it is particularly well suited for installations in corrosive, wet NEMA 4X harsh environments, and hazardous locations. The high strength FRP material is resistant to the corrosive effects of most chemicals, hydrocarbons and solvents.
Typical applications include manufacturing plants, chemical and petrochemical processing facilities, sewage treatment plants, offshore and dockside installations, agricultural, commercial, industrial, mining and marine facilities.
Totally non-metallic, these warning lights are fully potted in urethane material with no exposure to high voltage possible. NEMA 4X rated in any mounting configuration – base up, down or side positions. Unique mounts allow for Pendant, Flange or Wall mount installations. Buy just the mounting style you need or install directly onto approved panel surface. Optional dome guard is also available.
|Available Mounts & Guard Options|
|NVGM||Compact Dome Guard|
Available in either flashing or steady burn mode, this model will operate over a wide AC and DC input voltage range. The DC version operates from 10-100 VDC, and 16-36 VAC, and the AC version from 85-265 VAC.
- Class I, div. 2 groups A, B, C & D
- Class 1, Zone 2, groups IIC,IIB, IIA
- Class II Div. 2 groups F & G, Class III
- CSA Enclosure Type 4X, IP66
- NEMA 4X, Marine Rated
- 5 year warranty
- Sealed construction
- 5 Lens Colors: Amber, Blue, Green, Red & White.
- Temperature Range: -40C to +85C Code: T6
- Conduit Hubs: all 3/4 NPT
- 200 mA @ 24 VDC Flashing / 400 mA Steady Burn
- 040 mA @ 120 VAC Flashing / 085 mA Steady Burn
- 020 mA @ 240 VAC Flashing / 045 mA Steady Burn
- UL 1598 Standard for luminaires
- UL 1598A Marine luminaires
- UL 844 Standard for lighting fixtures for hazardous locations
- UL 1638 Standard for visual signaling applications
- CSA C22.2 no. 137-M1981 electric luminaires for use in hazardous locations
- Enclosed and gasketed, NEMA 3, 4X, IP66