300W LED FLOOD LIGHT WITH FIN ALUMINUM HEAT-SINK
These High Power FIN Heat-sink LED Floods provide an excellent light source for industrial applications replacing high maintenance Incandescent and expensive High Pressure Sodium & Metal Halide sources. Suitable for Warehouses, logistics workshops, Retail stores, Theme restaurants, Amusement parks, Indoor stadiums and public places, etc. These High Power FIN Heat-sink LED Flood lights using high lumen output Philips Lumileds – LUXEON as light source, are making it easy to provide high bay flood lighting. Because LED does not contain toxic Mercury, your lighting is much safer. These LED lamps have an average lifetime of 100,000 hours, giving you many years of maintenance free usage.
- LED Light Source: Philips Lumileds (LUXEON)
- Body material: Aluminum Fin Heat-sink
- Color Temperature: White 4000K- 7000K
- Lumens: 120-130 lm/Watt
- Average Life: 100,000 Hours
- Viewing Angle: 85×135 Degrees Lens
- Warranty: 10 years.
- DC model polarity Protected
- IP Degree: IP65 =Dust and water jet protection
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40 70C
- Certificates: ETL, CE, RoHS & GS.
- Fixture Color: Black.
- Color Rendering Index: 75Ra
- Power Supply equipped: Mean Well (from Taiwan)
- Wattage: 300 Watts
- LED Qty: 140 pcs
- Dimensions: 23.86″W X 19.96″L X 4.60″D
- Weight: 35.5 lbs.
- Voltage: 100-277 & 480 VAC, 125 – 250 VDC