GLASS LENS POWER STROBEâ¢
The glass lens POWER STROBE® offers users with heavy duty applications a visible signal that will operate trouble free in the day-to-day environment of steel mills and similar facilities with corrosive, high temperature, shock and vibration conditions. The glass lens POWER STROBE® is the best choice for cranes, transfer cars, hot mills and coke plants.
Select from two power supplies, 10 or 15 joules and a stainless steel enclosure option. (15 joule power supply is for 120 VAC only)
- 1,000,000/1,500,000 peak candle power flash, 90 FPM
- NEMA 4 steel enclosure standard, optional stainless steel available
- 250 VDC models are provided with transient surge voltage protection
- Ambient temperature -55C to +85C
- 9″ H X 6″ W X 6″ D, 10 lbs
MAXI POWER STROBE®
Basic unit with high profile lexan lens to give larger, brighter flash.
- 1,000,000 CP @ 90 FPM
- 9″ tall X 6.74″ square, 6.5 lbs.
- Optional 15 joule 120 VAC power supply
REMOTE MAXI LENS POWER STROBE®
Basic unit with remote power supply and Maxi lens for application that could damage the power supply.
- Lens: 6.75″ tall X 5.5″ dia.
- Power Supply: 8″ tall X 6″ W X 4″ Deep
REMOTE GLASS LENS POWER STROBE®
The remote glass lens POWER STROBE® has the same features as the standard lens version, except it will give the user a visible signal that can be operated in elevated temperatures or where conditions require the electronic circuitry to be out of harm’s way.
Enclosure: 8″ X 6″ X 4″, 6 lbs. Lens: 6 1/2″ dia. X 5″ high, 4 lbs.