The MicroLED is the ideal choice for Lift Truck applications; offering excellent flash intensity rivaling strobe lights, durable vibration resistant construction, long life 100,000 hour LED technology, backed up with a five year warranty.
The above chart illustrates the superior technology employed by Tomar Electronics in the design of the MicroLED Lift Truck Flasher. It out-performs the competition easily. The vertical and horizontal flash intensity is bright enough to be visible on the ceiling and walls of warehouse aisles, helping locate a Lift Truck hidden by surrounding merchandise.
The tough Lexan Lens is spun welded to the base to completely seal out moisture. The MicroLED is UL recognized and manufactured to NEMA 4X specifications. It’s available in three colors (Amber, Blue and Red).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Voltage and Amperage: 200 mA @ 24 VDC, 100 mA @ 48 VDC, 50 mA @ 100 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40+65 C
- NEMA 4X
- UL Recognized
- 12-80 VDC
- 100,000 hour LED
- Lexan Lens
- Neobe ® Flashing Technology – 75 FPM
- Pipe, Thread or Surface Mount
- Sealed Construction – NEMA 6P Capable
- 3 LED Colors – Amber, Blue, Red
- Size: 3″ Dia. X 4.5″ High, 3.4″ bolt hole centers
- Weight: 0.45 Lbs.
|370L-1280-(color)||Surface Mount 12-80 VDC|
|390L-1280-(color)||1/2″ Pipe Mount 12-80 VDC|
|395L-1280-(color)||1/2″ Thread Mount 12-80 VDC|
|G470||Heavy Duty Guard|
|BKT||L Mounting Bracket|